About NGP VAN: NGP VAN is the leading technology provider to progressive campaigns and organizations, offering an integrated platform that combines the best fundraising, compliance, field, organizing, and digital products. We’re honored to power the activities for the Obama campaign; the DNC, DSCC, and DCCC; the majority of Democratic state caucuses; and thousands of other candidates and organizations.
Responsibilities: As a paid intern on our Political Sales Team, you will provide research and administrative support for the daily operations of the team:
- Conduct new political research and provide lead generation for the Political Sales Team
- Track and analyze movement in the political world, summarizing research findings for the Political Team
- Assist with general administrative needs, as required
Required knowledge and abilities:
- Demonstrated interest in Democratic campaigns and fundraising.
- Strong online research skills. Familiarity with cloud-based CRM’s a must.
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and complete multiple types of research and administrative tasks; strong attention to detail and accuracy; persistent follow‐through skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently with guidance, but limited supervision; must be able to work well within a team environment and across multiple teams.
- Strong computer/Internet skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; Salesforce and Quickbooks experience a big plus.
- Candidates with an accounting background, data management experience, and project management skills are encouraged to apply.
NGP VAN takes pride in being a progressive and open-minded workplace. To learn more about our 14 years of growth and success, go to www.ngpvan.com/about.
Please send an e-mail with "Sales Research Internship" in the subject line and include a copy of your resume, references, and a cover letter that demonstrates your ability to get in the door to: email@example.com.